Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


BNSF 4332

  • Media owner
  • Date added
I've been watching and voting in these contests for some time now, so I thought I'd trying entering a pic of mine. I had planned to go out railfanning and taking pictures a couple weekends in August to try to get a better pic for the contest, but a broken foot brought a quick end to those plans. So, here's my photo.

The M-ABQDEN1 led by BNSF 4332 slows to a temporary stop at Manzanola, CO on July 7 with the Highway 50 overpass visible in the background. Sun was better on the other side of the tracks, but I kind of like the way this one turned out, plus my dad was the engineer on this train so that's another reason I like this photo.

Jordan L.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Media category
Western United States
Added by
Date added
View count
1,835
Comment count
1
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top