Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


boin106

Birdseye View of a Northbound CalTrain Commuter

  • Media owner boin106
  • Date added
The northbound commuter is being "pushed" thru the town of Brisbane, CA. The barron land in the foreground is all that's left of the great Southern Pacific Bayshore Rail Yard. In the background is a lumber car. It is one of the few UP freight stops in this area.
The pic was taken from Mission Blue Drive, in Brisbane, where I live. I was hoping one of the South City Switchers would go by... it'd be a great shot from there. However... I had my Beagle dogs with me and I couldn't stay.
Matt
 

Media information

Media category
Transit, Light Rail and Commuter
Added by
boin106
Date added
View count
2,713
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top