sw1200rsu

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. Odd couple

    Odd couple

    CP 1251 & 8821, SW1200RSu & ES44AC of 1960 and 2006 vintage respectively, are parked on a spur just outside the shops. Normally units arent parked here, unless theyre being displayed to employees families during a company picnic/BBQ.
  2. CP 1251 (SW1200RSu)

    CP 1251 (SW1200RSu)

    Before I came to Saskatoon, I did my best to research the local Railway scene. I managed to find a website with "real" train photos by local modelers. 8100 pairs (SW1200's) were prominently present @ Sutherland in those dated photos. Needless to say I've seen no such engine until now...



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top