9803

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. Fresh toast

    Fresh toast

    Just when the GEVO era was beggining and everyone learned that an AC4400CW was a toaster, CP made a daring move and ordered about 100 more including lessors (CEFX). Less then two years later and CP 9803 already looks a bit burned. I do like the color they paint them in though. I doubt the...
  2. Brand new powerrr...

    Brand new powerrr...

    I know CP is famous for running junk, seen it many times, especially the peeling 54xx SD40-2's. However this train is new-new-new. It makes the two year old leader look old, that's how new it is! Trailing the AC4400CW are two ES44's, CP 9803-8714-8725. First time seing the new GEVO's for me.
  3. CP 9803

    CP 9803

    CP 9803, a proud member of the AC4400CW family, leads a potash train out of town. Note the number written inside the cab on the windows. I only it looks dangerous, but the locomotive was far from me. This is just an effect of zooming in and cropping. Here's the same yard lead with a Geep...



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top