Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. A

    looking for old Erie Forge & Steel photos.

    Hey I modeled that too! Happened upon this forum tonight, and joined, I'm from Erie PA, I find Erie Forge and Steel one of the most fascinating structures ever made, my forge is scratch built with some artistic licensing of corse, I modeled it just as I remembered it, huge foreboding, real...
  2. A

    Hello all from Erie PA, I'm an HO model railroader, specifically industrial/ urban.

    Happened upon this forum through a Google search of Erie forge and steel, saw a thread about modeling That site. Thing is I'm modeling that site as well. Anyhow I'm happy to be aboard.



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top