Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. R

    CN Superior Sub

    Actual reporting marks for Wisconsin Great Northern is WGNS
  2. R

    Wisconsin Great Northern 200

    I am trying to find information on WGNS 200 it is an SD38ac, I have been looking since I caught it in march of 2012 and no luck finding where it went,, can anyone help.
  3. Iowa Traction 60

    Iowa Traction 60

    Electric Locomotive dates back early 1900\'s.One of the only electric freight railroads in the US.
  4. Twin Cities and Western 302

    Twin Cities and Western 302

    CF7 slug
  5. Iowa Traction 54

    Iowa Traction 54

    Electric Locomotive dates back early 1900\'s.One of the only electric freight railroads in the US.
  6. Wisconsin Northern 1500

    Wisconsin Northern 1500

    WN 1500
  7. R

    Watco Locomotives

    Thanks for the info everyone
  8. R

    Red River Valley Western 406

    I caught part of this locomotive in March of this year in Glencoe MN. It looks like a rebuild to me, can anyone confirm this or is the locomotive being scrapped
  9. R

    Watco Locomotives

    What makes it a GP10?
  10. R

    Watco Locomotives

    I am new here so It may be already covered. The question I have is, Watco has a locomotive that I can't figure out, WAMX 1004 they say it is a GP10 but it looks like a GP7 and I have compared that locomotive to the GP7s they have and they all look the same can some shed some light on this.



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top