Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. P

    Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2014

    Wow, I blinked, and I this thread now has over 100K views. Nice! Because It's one of the best! Congrats. Paul Z.
  2. P

    Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2014

    Some of your best. I look for updates on your thread every week. Paul Z.
  3. P

    Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2015

    I usually only catch them near Stege Wye on my way to work. Great shots of them working the industries. Love it!!! -Paul
  4. P

    Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2015

    Awesome!!! I was curious if the SW1200s were still around. Too busy with work to go down there even though I just live up the road. I can hear the new GP15 Leslie's at night but was wondering about the old switchers. Again thanks for the virtual railfanning. Much appreciated and incredible...
  5. P

    Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2015

    Love all the Geeps!!! Especially the blue and yellow bonnets. Brings back memories of the Oakland branch. Paul
  6. P

    Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2015

    Again, great shots! I saw that stacker coming through Albany shortly thereafter while on 580. I slowed down so quickly to catch it my wife pointed out I was going 35mph on an insterstate! -Paul



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top