Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. K

    Gothenburg Depot

    I shot this last weekend for a SketchUp project. It is sitting empty about a a mile and a half from it's original location.
  2. Good morning from the GC

    Good morning from the GC

  3. K

    Comment by 'KC0QNB' in media 'Bring your marshmallows...'

    Thats cool (hot) never seen that before, nice shot!
  4. K

    Comment by 'KC0QNB' in media 'Tehachapi Work Train'

    Not a bad shot, I know sometimes things just show up, like the shadow from the lower right headed for the loco's rear end, that was the first thing I saw when I looked at the picture. A bottom crop up to the middle tracks might be helpful.



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top