Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. Santa Fe buff

    EPA Tier 4 Requirements Question

    G'day, I'm confused here. I was under the impression that EPA tier 4 rules were a requirement for all new mainline locomotives, but I noticed Norfolk Southern recently purchased ES44ACs which are historic comparatively and only meet tier 2. Is this something that's been relaxed recently, or is...
  2. Santa Fe buff

    Comment by 'Santa Fe buff' in media 'Almost Home'

    Perfect country theme, goes great with Norfolk Southern.
  3. Santa Fe buff

    Comment by 'Santa Fe buff' in media 'NS 3557 going threw J-Town,KY'

    Incredible use of motion blur!
  4. Santa Fe buff

    Comment by 'Santa Fe buff' in media 'NS 223 at Veechdale'

    Love it all around. My favorite paint scheme, my favorite locomotive, and my favorite covering for the bottom section. ;)
  5. Santa Fe buff

    Comment by 'Santa Fe buff' in media 'CSXT J781 at Mitchell,IN'

    Ah, you caught it at the diamond. Nicely done.
  6. Santa Fe buff

    Comment by 'Santa Fe buff' in media 'CN/IC Local'

    Nice picture, gives me that urban small yard feeling. Locomotive is from the Illinois Central/Canadian National merge. Overall, you did great.
  7. Santa Fe buff

    Comment by 'Santa Fe buff' in media 'KCS'S Shreveport Sub'

    Perfect angle, clearness, and color. All around great, and plus, those bright KCS colors shine. I always was a sucker for SD70ACes.
  8. Santa Fe buff

    Comment by 'Santa Fe buff' in media 'Amtrak Piggyback'

    Good old ATSF, wish I had that flatbed in HO, I feel bad to see a wrecked Amtrak car.



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top