Railroadforums.com is a free online
Railroad Discussion Forum and
Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
-
L
I was mildly surprised to run across this photo of the #9366 in the dirt. This unit has a long sordid history and picked up the moniker "the devil unit" at Hinkle several years ago while I was working there. It was one of the original Blue Mountain DPU units and in 2000 or 2001 it...
-
L
I had the liberty of checking out the #7357 while we worked it up into a QHKNP at Hinkle a few years back... I believe it was retired after it arrived at North Platte; I do remember that it was falling apart at the seams... The rear door handle came off in my hand! Ha!
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)