You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Search results
Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
On more consideration, could this have been a US based military locomotive during WW1? I know that the locomotives sent to France were almost all 2-8-0 Consolidations. But could this have been part of the military railroad operations inside the continental US?
I discovered a black & white image in the railroad pictures I inherited from my late father. He was a railroad fan and modeler. This image depicts a 2-6-0 Mogul locomotive with a straight stack that is flared out at the top and two round-topped cylindrical domes on the boiler. The tender has a...