Railroadforums.com is a free online
Railroad Discussion Forum and
Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
-
A
Thanks Poorna!
No, sadly I didn’t get chance to take this train, much as I would have liked to have done. We were there for a significant birthday for my wife but she was suffering ill health so I mainly stayed close by the hotel.
Thanks for posting the video of this train, it’s enjoyable...
-
A
Howdy!
I am John (Edge), a Brit who lives in Greece.
I’m a big fan of all railroads, real and model. I’ve travelled a bit, mainly around Europe and some of Africa but I did get to the USA once, back in 1995. I got to visit Chicago for a two day stopover then flew to LA and spent nearly three...
-
A
Hi there!
I’ve just joined but I wanted to say that I had a very enjoyable holiday when I stayed at the Mount Lavinia hotel about ten years ago now. I did some train watching at the local station and took myself to the capital Columbo by train one day. That was quite an adventure!
I got to see...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)