Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. Black Hills Central

    Black Hills Central

    Number 108 heads east up hill after leaving Hill City, South Dakota towards Keystone.
  2. F

    F40PHM-2

    what is the difference between 260,000 to 282,000 pounds in these locomotives?
  3. F

    F40PHM-2

    Still looking for weights
  4. F

    F40PHM-2

    Can I assume that the air compressor and the main generator and the engine are all attached to one another? Can they be removed together? Separately? What do each component weigh? And the aux generator? THANK YOU Doesn't specifically answer your questions, but here's a link about these model...
  5. F

    F40PHM-2

    Thank you. I saw that earlier but doesn't have the weights I needed
  6. F

    F40PHM-2

    Can I assume that the air compressor and the main generator and the engine are all attached to one another? Can they be removed together? Separately? What do each component weigh? And the aux generator? THANK YOU



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top