Railroadforums.com is a free online
Railroad Discussion Forum and
Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
-
R
Actual reporting marks for Wisconsin Great Northern is WGNS
-
R
I am trying to find information on WGNS 200 it is an SD38ac, I have been looking since I caught it in march of 2012 and no luck finding where it went,, can anyone help.
-
R
Thanks for the info everyone
-
R
I caught part of this locomotive in March of this year in Glencoe MN. It looks like a rebuild to me, can anyone confirm this or is the locomotive being scrapped
-
-
R
I am new here so It may be already covered. The question I have is, Watco has a locomotive that I can't figure out, WAMX 1004 they say it is a GP10 but it looks like a GP7 and I have compared that locomotive to the GP7s they have and they all look the same can some shed some light on this.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)