Railroadforums.com is a free online
Railroad Discussion Forum and
Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
-
Y
Not yet. I'll know within 48 hours. They said 1 of 3 things will happen. I'll either get a call saying I got the job, an email saying I'm in the pipeline which means they want me but don't have a spot for me right now or I'll get an email basically saying thanks but no thanks.
-
Y
Well I went to the interview. It was pretty straight forward. Got to the hotel and waited around the lobby for a little bit with about 14 different guys. They eventually called us back then we got to hear around a 2-3 hour long presentation and had one on one interviews afterwards in order by...
-
Y
Thanks for the reply man. Yea, I know it's a hard job to come by which is pretty ironic considering I only applied 1 time but I know a ton of people that have applied multiple times. A few questions though...
1. As far as layoff's, in 1 full year, what's the average amount of time you can...
-
Y
I am currently employed at a manufacturing plant and my position is what equates to be a supervisor that does mechanic work. This job pays pretty good but never getting any time off is what has got me wanting to leave. I've heard that CSX employees hardly get time off either but the job I'm at...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)