Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. QRR_Fan

    US&S H-2 Searchlight Signal Question

    I posted this before, but in the wrong section. I'm in the middle of restoring a US&S searchlight signal. I want to restore it to a near factory condition as built for the SP. What I need to know is if the hood and front of the target were painted flat, semi-gloss, or gloss black. I've seen...
  2. QRR_Fan

    Railroad office rolltop desk?

    Check the underside of drawers. My 1944 secretaries desk has a builder tag there.



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top