Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. M

    Ice breakers mounted on MILW diesels?

    Does anyone have a photo of the ice breakers used by the Milwaukee Road on Snoqualmie Pass? They were mounted on top of the last lead locomotive, especially when the train was pulling auto racks. I used to have a 'Trains' magazine, title, I think, 'Only Two More Mountains to Cross', but I...
  2. TPW 2017 at Elma, Washington.

    TPW 2017 at Elma, Washington.

    While at Elma near the PSAP offices, I noticed TPW 2017 and a unmarked caboose parked on the Elma Feed Store siding. Both PSAP and TPW are owned by Rail America, but 2017 is far from her home territory. Took this cell phone photo, so excuse the quality.
  3. M

    Comment by 'Mike G' in media 'Autos on PSAP'

    Did you get a car count? This seems like a odd position to store cars, unless they are doing all of the area switching in Aberdeen and Hoquiam first. Then I assume that once these jobs are done and area is freed up that these cars will be spotted at the Port for immediate ship loading. I'm...



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top