Railroadforums.com is a free online
Railroad Discussion Forum and
Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
-
A
Hey I modeled that too!
Happened upon this forum tonight, and joined, I'm from Erie PA, I find Erie Forge and Steel one of the most fascinating structures ever made, my forge is scratch built with some artistic licensing of corse, I modeled it just as I remembered it, huge foreboding, real...
-
A
Happened upon this forum through a Google search of Erie forge and steel, saw a thread about modeling That site. Thing is I'm modeling that site as well. Anyhow I'm happy to be aboard.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)