Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. K-Pack

    My WA photos

    Perfect! That's exactly what I'm looking for. I appreciate you taking the time to grab a few pics on the interior weathering. I've been searching for a while but couldn't find any pictures of the inside of these cars. I've already saved all those pics for reference! -Kevin
  2. K-Pack

    My WA photos

    Great pictures! Regarding the DPU 9395 SD70ACe, I've heard from several people that the non-isolated cab ACe's are prohibited from being used as leaders on BNSF. From what I understand it's due to excessive vibration and noise when at speed. I believe these non-isolated versions are mostly...



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top