Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. momagna

    Niles Canyon Railway Southern Pacific SP 9010 the ONLY Krauss-Maffei Munchen left

    At 6:20 AM Rich showed up at the gate. I just happened to drive up behind him and knew he could ONLY be waiting to work on the SP 9010. After walking up to the van I told him I would handle the gate and welcome to Brightside Yard. Seeing as I have never watched windows being "made" I decided...
  2. momagna

    Niles Canyon Railway Southern Pacific SP 9010 the ONLY Krauss-Maffei Munchen left

    Beeline Glass came out and is making windows for the cabin of the SP 9010. Howard will hold up the cardboard for Rich from Beeline Glass to trace the exact size out.
  3. momagna

    Niles Canyon Railway Southern Pacific SP 9010 the ONLY Krauss-Maffei Munchen left

    SP 9010 That truck was used to measure and make sure the hand brake parts fit correctly.
  4. momagna

    Niles Canyon Railway Southern Pacific SP 9010 the ONLY Krauss-Maffei Munchen left

    New filters for the trays that fit above the hood doors.
  5. momagna

    Niles Canyon Railway Southern Pacific SP 9010 the ONLY Krauss-Maffei Munchen left

    Which is redder? We decided to see which Scarlet Red is scarlet red??? 1195 on the left side and the SP 9010 on the rightside. PS The lighting inside the car barn has A LOT to be desired!
  6. momagna

    Railroads across the United States of America momagna style

    After taking pictures and as I drove away ....... of course a train came by.....
  7. momagna

    Railroads across the United States of America momagna style

    Wyoming Along the highway off ramp. What does this machine do? I have never seen one of these and NCRY does not own one. Thanks!
  8. momagna

    Railroads across the United States of America momagna style

    Here is the link for this museum... http://www.transportationmuseum.org/
  9. momagna

    Railroads across the United States of America momagna style

    As I parked in the lot of the Jackson Street Rail House a lady came up to me and said "I am sorry we are closing early because it is too hot". I explained that I drove a long ways to come here and if she did not miond could I please look for a bit? So she welcomed me in and gave me a tour. We...



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top