Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. K

    Looking for a VIA conductor/engineer!

    Hi, I'm hoping someone on here works with VIA and can help me out. Just have a couple questions about working with VIA as I have an oppertunity to do so. Thanks!
  2. K

    Question about VIA carreer

    uhmmmmmm sorry I'm not sure you realized what I was asking, it actually wasn't anything to do with trades! I was just stating what my current job is, I'm interested in becoming a conductor/ engineer for via :)
  3. K

    Question about VIA carreer

    So basically, I'm currently a 20 year old electrical apprentice working in the trades. I haev always thought about and wanted to become a train engineer, just never really acted on it. I have recently gotten some information that my father knows someone fairly high up in VIA. I have been...



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top