Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. papio

    Comment by 'papio' in media 'Before WP paint...'

    Great catch!
  2. papio

    Where is the Omaha Posse?

    A late Amtrak #6 accelerates onto BNSF's Creston Sub at Oreapolis NE at 0945 today.
  3. papio

    Where is the Omaha Posse?

    Happened to see an eb intermodal while I was in Council Bluffs this afternoon and ended up in Missouri Valley IA to grab some shots of it. There was a former CSXT GE which is now a PRLX lease unit in the consist as well as an NS unit. I also grabbed a shots of a white (maybe light gray) Ocean...
  4. papio

    Where is the Omaha Posse?

    Correct-with a 24-105mm lens. And for the first time in 35 years, I was told I was trespassing at that spot! Said it was property of the railcar facility-even though I was at least 50' east of their fence!
  5. papio

    Where is the Omaha Posse?

    A couple of shots from Council Bluffs IA today-first two of a NB/EB empty sand train, third is the DPU on NB/EB WPEX coal loads.
  6. papio

    Where is the Omaha Posse?

    Good shots! Finally saw a "ONE" pinkie today, it was on a chassis being trucked to the IAIS Council Bluffs yard.
  7. papio

    Where is the Omaha Posse?

    Wow, great catch! I've posted some shots on the Eastern Board as that's where I recently visited.
  8. papio

    Fostoria OH

    A few shots from Fostoria's Iron Triangle Park last Sunday (8/12/18).
  9. papio

    College World Series

    Here it is leaving the display site 6/27/18.
  10. papio

    Where is the Omaha Posse?

    From yesterday while in Council Bluffs in a fruitless search to stumble across the UP 1943 (it was reported to be in the area, still don't know where it's at).
  11. papio

    Trains of Edmonds, Washington

    Some really nice shots Bill.
  12. papio

    Where is the Omaha Posse?

    Good stuff Tom!
  13. papio

    Some photos of my railfanning around the East Bay 2018

    Nice work-and a favorite Beetles tune too boot :)
  14. papio

    A Few From Illinois And Indiana

    I'm many years beyond that Bill! An older g-daughter's wedding shower followed by a trip to Dayton OH area to oversee some additional g-daughters' activities while their folks take a little R&R. Might even get a little trackside time in the Buckeye state.
  15. papio

    A Few From Illinois And Indiana

    Three shots from Tolono IL and one from Princeton IN
  16. papio

    What is This? (BNSF Dash 9 Spark Arrestor?)

    Some type of experimental device to help comply with CA emissions requirements?
  17. papio

    Where is the Omaha Posse?

    Snow? Here's one from Fremont NE on Groundhog Day, a tiny bit of snow on the ground.
  18. papio

    Where is the Omaha Posse?

    Nice shots Tom, here she was at Oreapolis. Prior to 6's arrival, I was able to grab a shot of a sb OMAX load as it travelled out of the Platte River Valley.
  19. papio

    Where is the Omaha Posse?

    A little UP action and an "in your face" BNSF in Council Bluffs IA last weekend.



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top