Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. V

    1891 Union Pacific Railway Expense Voucher Book

    Ok, maybe disregard. I see now there are a ton of threads ....lots of "Read" but no comments. Not an active forum. Thanks anyway everyone.
  2. V

    1891 Union Pacific Railway Expense Voucher Book

    I have an 1891 Union Pacific Railway Expense Voucher Book that Im looking to possibly sell. It is quite amazing. I have read through a dozen or so pages and each page consists of some expense paid out for damages or actions against them for all kinds of interesting things. The local Railway...



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top