Railroadforums.com is a free online
Railroad Discussion Forum and
Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
-
C
My name is Carly Wanna, and I am a reporter for Bloomberg News. I am looking into the number of railroad workers employed by Class I freight operators in the US. As volumes are recovering to pre-pandemic levels, many rail companies do not employ as many workers as they did before the pandemic.
I...
-
C
My name is Carly Wanna, and I am a reporter for Bloomberg News. I am looking into the number of railroad workers employed by Class I freight operators in the US. As volumes are recovering to pre-pandemic levels, many rail companies do not employ as many workers as they did before the pandemic.
I...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)