Search results

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. C

    News Inquiry: Number of Railroad Workers

    My name is Carly Wanna, and I am a reporter for Bloomberg News. I am looking into the number of railroad workers employed by Class I freight operators in the US. As volumes are recovering to pre-pandemic levels, many rail companies do not employ as many workers as they did before the pandemic. I...
  2. C

    News Inquiry: Number of Railworkers

    My name is Carly Wanna, and I am a reporter for Bloomberg News. I am looking into the number of railroad workers employed by Class I freight operators in the US. As volumes are recovering to pre-pandemic levels, many rail companies do not employ as many workers as they did before the pandemic. I...



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top