You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Search results
Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
I have a shot from 1985 of a GG-1 at Elizabethport on the deadline with the twin towers in the background which I thought I might have used for this contest, but I'm glad you posted yours. It's a much better shot!
View of CR train ENRO departing Harrisburg, PA via the ex-Reading bridge over the Susquehanna River. Photo taken from Lemoyne, PA around January of 1990. The green-domed building in the background is the Capitol building. This is a scanned 35mm slide.
copyright 1990 Craig Hobschaidt
NS train 261 with headlights ablaze on the primered 9868, bracketed by the eastbound signals at CP Wyomissing Jct on Norfolk Southern's Harrisburg Line near Reading, Pa. Photo taken May 21, 2004. Copyright Craig Hobschaidt.