Railroadforums.com is a free online
Railroad Discussion Forum and
Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
-
G'day,
I'm confused here. I was under the impression that EPA tier 4 rules were a requirement for all new mainline locomotives, but I noticed Norfolk Southern recently purchased ES44ACs which are historic comparatively and only meet tier 2.
Is this something that's been relaxed recently, or is...
-
Perfect country theme, goes great with Norfolk Southern.
-
Incredible use of motion blur!
-
Love it all around. My favorite paint scheme, my favorite locomotive, and my favorite covering for the bottom section. ;)
-
Ah, you caught it at the diamond. Nicely done.
-
Nice picture, gives me that urban small yard feeling. Locomotive is from the Illinois Central/Canadian National merge. Overall, you did great.
-
Perfect angle, clearness, and color. All around great, and plus, those bright KCS colors shine. I always was a sucker for SD70ACes.
-
Good old ATSF, wish I had that flatbed in HO, I feel bad to see a wrecked Amtrak car.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)