Recent content by thatwilldo

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. T

    BNSF Seattle

    Does anyone know where BNSF runs to out of Seattle, WA?
  2. T

    BNSF in Minot, ND

    Hey man did they explain the type of work up, pay, and all that good stuff in Minot? If they did can you give some info?
  3. T

    How much is the trainmen guarantee for CP rail?

    Wow man sounds like its a bad outfit, guess I'll avoid applying for it. Was really interested in it guess I will look elsewhere. Do you know what these guys are getting fired for? RedZone, attendance, just bogus rule violations?
  4. T

    How much is the trainmen guarantee for CP rail?

    Hey man how did that work out for you up there? I was thinking about apply to CP up there but not sure if it is worth the move.
  5. T

    Got an offer for a CSX Freight Conductor, should I take it?

    So did they offer you the job?
  6. T

    Got an offer for a CSX Freight Conductor, should I take it?

    1) AS far as lay offs you can never really know. It slowed down here so they were calling guys for brakeman or extra crews. I got a text message Tuesday to be at a union meeting Thursday to tell me I was getting laid off Monday. I got a letter and a call saying I was laid off and I couldn't...
  7. T

    Got an offer for a CSX Freight Conductor, should I take it?

    I'm not going to tell you yes or no that's your choice. I can tell you about my ns experience. I work for the other guy! I quit a job that was paying 40k a year to work on the RR, and was ready to move onto something else. Training for NS wasn't terribly to difficult but they were always...
  8. T

    Freight or passenger

    I'm currently working for a class 1 carrier on the east coast as a conductor. I was always interested in the passenger aspect as a conductor then engineer. I have had the great opportunity to have been given an offer of employment with amtrak recently. I just don't want to step over a quarter...



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top