Recent content by seod

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. S

    Puget Sound & Pacific opertions.

    Here are 2 pics from back in the day #1 is Simpson at the Dry Sort in Dayton and #2 is the old days on the PSAP at Shelton
  2. S

    Puget Sound & Pacific opertions.

    Simpson timber has their own trains that run to the dry sort on their own line they use SW type engines. The PSAP road train ( my name I am not sure what they call it anymore used to be Bangor Turn) runs from PSAP's yard at Lakeside (Blakesllee Jct) to Shelton and Bangor/Gorst. They bring in...
  3. S

    Puget Sound & Pacific opertions.

    Well I can help a little on the Shelton part. They usually start switching around Shelton (Simpson and OPP) around 6AM or earlier with the DGNO and the CEFX units. The road train comes into town whenever it feels like. I think they come in at night then another crew takes over and starts messing...
  4. S

    Night Railroad Photography

    Yep I take night shots I shot this one a while back at Brooklyn yard in Portland. I used a few flash bulbs to light it up. Came out better than I thought it would. Scott



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top