Railroadforums.com is a free online
Railroad Discussion Forum and
Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
-
thx for the feedback, Ill look into it.
-
This here is a essay I wrote (with a little help from Grammarly) about General Electric's GG1. Once you are done reading, please comment what your thoughts are regarding the essay. The only reason the text is bigger is because I copied and pasted from the Google doc I used to write it.
The...
-
If you had the parts you needed to build one, how long do you thing it will take? (if everything goes accordingly)
-
Well, since you live on the east coast like me, I would highly recommend reaching out to SteamTown National Historic Site in Scranton Pa. I have been here a quite a few times. They have an active locomotive repair shop inside their roundhouse. I'm sure you will be able to find the parts you...
-
Poll, if you want to answer. It. would be appreciated
-
Would you like me to spead the word about this idea?
I would be happy to assist you online.
-
1. Interesting, where did you get all this experience?
Seems like you really know what you are talking about.
2. Would this device be used on locos or rolling stock, or both?
3. How would the system be wired to the cab of the locomotive if this device would be on any rolling stock?
4. How...
-
Do you think that it would be possible to build a prototype?
-
Im not doubting you, but how can we tell that your invention (that I thing is pretty cool) will actually be used on modern day locomotives?
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)