Railroadforums.com is a free online
Railroad Discussion Forum and
Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.
-
Real Photo Postcard. There appears to be a name on the shop or garage in the back. Two tracks wide? Makes me wonder why they would block off a crossing, then build the walk over? I remember in Janesville, WI at the GM plant, they had something like this in the parking lot, because trains could...
-
Maybe so, but if you look at the shadow area when you bring up an under exposed photo, it starts to get artifacts and speckles. I set my camera +1/3rd all the time, and bring things down, for blacker blacks and better contrast.
I'd guess that means I'm more at risk for blown out highlights and...
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)