Recent content by NETrain8444

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. N

    UP 844 in Central City, NE on 7/1/17

    Caught the living legend yesterday!
  2. N

    High Hoods! - NS GP38-2s in Des Moines

    A pair of high hoods running a local in Des Moines, IA.
  3. N

    UP 844 in Central Nebraska - 10/30/16

    Got to see 844 for the first time in 4 years! Please like comment and sub!
  4. N

    Fast Northbound Manifest on the Spine Line 10/2/16

    I caught my second NB on the Trenton Sub ever today which was led by 2 SD70Ms.
  5. N

    Great Meet in Greenwood, NE - 9/4/16

    Caught a great meet in Greenwood, NE today. Enjoy and subscribe!
  6. N

    Northbound Manifest and Horn Salute on the Trenton Sub!

    The first NB I've ever caught on the Trenton Sub. please like and comment!
  7. N

    BNSF Oil Train Thru Colona, IL

    Made a trip out to the Quad Cities and was able to catch this oil train on the Barstow Sub. Please comment and subscribe!
  8. N

    Back to Back Trains on the Trenton Sub 6/22/16

    Two trains I caught on the UP Trenton Subdivision south of Des Moines, IA on 6-22-16.
  9. N

    Lincoln, NE area shots

    Hey I'm gonna be in Lincoln this Saturday for the UNL spring game and was wondering if the Amtrak station is open to the public and if I would be able to railfan there. Thanks, Colin
  10. N

    IAIS SACB With New 515

    I caught the IAIS SACB with one of the new GEVOs delivered for IAIS. Here's the video:
  11. N

    Southbound UP Manifest Des Moines, IA

    Yes it is, the Union Pacific Trenton Subdivision
  12. N

    Southbound UP Manifest Des Moines, IA

    Here's a shot from today: Here's the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CXHTZ1-SO8&list=UU9PE6hGoMoio6IuEBmNCilA
  13. N

    Railfanning the BNSF Creston Sub Lincoln, NE 4/12/2014

    Trains I caught before and after the Nebraska football spring game on April 12th. Enjoy!
  14. N

    Lincoln, NE area shots

    The Lincoln area is one of my favorite spots to railfan. Lots of variety of power, and lots of trains. Nice shots! Colin Oh, and go big red ;)



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top