Recent content by LittleRock Sub Railfanner

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. LittleRock Sub Railfanner

    Scanner Problems

    Found the problem, they changed the frequency, plus they changed the point where you have to swap the road channel to a different channel.
  2. LittleRock Sub Railfanner

    Scanner Problems

    Howdy, I currently have a Vertex VX-4000 radio with a Larsen 134-174 MHz NMO antenna cut down to around 37 5/16 inches to pick up 143MHz-163MHz. I railfan the UP Little Rock Sub, which runs on a frequency of 160.515 and the UP Pine Bluff Sub which runs on a frequency of 161.550. I am able to...



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top