Recent content by Helomech

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. Helomech

    CN F unit to Squamish

    I'll probably be at "the jet" until we finish off our current contract so I'll see you around in the future. If you ever come by for orientation just ask if I'm there. I guess you have to wait for some of the high timers to retire? From what I understand an Air Ambulance Medic is a pretty...
  2. Helomech

    CN F unit to Squamish

    Ohhhh, sorry I called you a pilot. Keep up the excellent work. Stop by the hangar to talk trains for a bit if you have a chance. I almost only work day shift when I'm there. Take care, and hope you're liking the C+'s
  3. Helomech

    CN F unit to Squamish

    :pCprted: why the F$&K would your avatar be that god awful S-76 shithawk that I work on. C-GHJV?? This is a railroad forum, I come here to get away from the horrors of aviation, not be reminded of it. You're probably a pilot. :p



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top