Recent content by frpnew21

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.


  1. F

    CN west and east

    I'm not sure about CN, and canada in general, but I know most railroads and most companies in general require you to stay in your position for at least a year before applying to transfer locations or a new job in the company. If I had to take a guess I would say they would probably make you stay...
  2. F

    Lincoln, NE area shots

    The editing you did on that is not bad, I like it! Gives it an erie sort of look to it.
  3. F

    abilitys test for conductor?

    I believe each railroad has their own one, though every one I have taken has been pretty much the same... Mostly reading comprehension, then some personality type questions with most of them being related to safety (ex. What is more important, getting the job done fast, or getting the job done...
  4. F

    How to get a Interview with KCS

    If your applying for a conductor position, or any train crew make sure your resume is of high quality and has a strong emphasis on safety. That should catch the recruiters eye. Keep trying and don't give up! Tips for becoming a train conductor.



Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top