What a happening group...not really

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

KC0QNB

looks a bit slow in here. I just wanted to share this photo, taken a few weeks ago from Buttermilk Curve, Buttermilk Hill, or Trainview Hill, west of Gothenburg. Not the best photo, and it was darned cold out there that morning.
8230504837_190a442968_b.jpg

Zoohogger

Whistle Pig
Beautiful Nebraska, as you look around......

Nebraska has it's beautiful spots. There may not be many curves, but that one is photogenic.
Great sunrise colors.

Thanks for braving the cold so that we can see it.

I used to travel that way alot for work. I miss my country drives, but not the job stress.

There are some very nice curves father north on the CB&Q(BNSF for you youngins) along Hwy 2. The Sand Hills are very interesting to me. If you come this way get off of I-80 and take the scenic routes.

B_Kosanda

Outstanding In My Field
Nothing better than standing trackside at dawn with a cup of coffee and hearing an approaching slow mover off in the distance. Nice photo.

Bill

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)