Tri-Cities Railfanning 10/14/20

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

RoadRailer

FP Engineer
East bound and down, loaded up and truckin..
Kennewick, WA

1603039488149.png

The LID52 made quick work in and out of Richland before 0800

1603039514073.png

Getting the once-over from the conductor

1603039538314.png

Nine behind the power.

Crossing paths with the Byron Turn in Richland and Kennewick

1603039756835.png

Pulling up out of PCA

1603039779616.png

Running back to grab a tanker

1603039807166.png

Back and forth

1603039830167.png

Giving the vehicle traffic the okay to pass

1603039852229.png

3-1/2 hours later they made it to Kennewick only to wait for an empty grainer.

We'll be seeing more of Richard's photography in the future, I've worked out a way to make it easier for him to share his work here.

Glad to hear that. I am putting in requests for photos of the BNSF over Providence Hill and the UP north of Palouse Falls. Those are areas seldom photographed.

Last edited:
Maybe once we get some more photos from that area, others will start posting too. I hope so!

I was in the area recently and got some photos, but not immediately in Pasco. My time was spent more at the Columbia River Gorge and the UP yard on the opposite side of the river southeast of Pasco, at the Wallula Junction. May post.

Last edited:

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back