The summer is coming(14pic)

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

BR 110

Hello,

today I will present some photos from February to May. The winter has been very long and the weather was very bad (cold, rainy, windy and dark clouds).

We start on the 9th of February near the border to netherland. I visit the Emsland. I wait for an IC from Luxemburg to Emden which was pulled by a class 110. We stand near the village Leschede.

img_4886_ba4bi4k.jpg
Sureprise, sureprise 110 406 with an IC from Emden directen Cologne.

img_4910_ba2ryi10.jpg
And now the IC from Luxemburg to Emden with 110 401, this locomotive currently waiting on their scrapping.

The days later, 12th of February in Seelze:

img_4925duuzu.jpg
232 903 wait for their next work. The weather was standard in the recent month. Sunny days were luxury.

On the 4th of March, there was even spring weather.

img_5108diui2.jpg
We wait with 296 029 in Hanover Leinhausen.

On 20th March, I had the task to bring some cars in the Lüneburger Heide.

img_5301cbufr.jpg
225 100 from BBL Logistics in Lehrte.

img_5322ltu2y.jpg
Tracks in the Lüneburger Heide. The infrastructur include the Osthannoversche railway.

8th April:

img_5438jvu9x.jpg
261 071 with the EK53834 from Barsinghausen to Hanover Linden near Wennigsen.

20th April:

img_5476a2unt.jpg
ES64F4 805 from PKP Cargo with coal in Ahlten.

1st May:

img_61020uulf.jpg
An old GT6 from üstra in Laatzen.

img_6139_ba5tuuo.jpg
Another picture from the GT6 in Sarstedt.

5th May:

img_6195_bavcuc4.jpg
110 457 with an special train in the northern of Elze.

img_6204_balju4p.jpg
115 278 in the southern of Elze.

img_6206pxufl.jpg
421 395 from SBB Cargo with containers.

19th May:

img_6335ba80ut7.jpg
6201 from üstra with the "4" to Hanover Stöcken. On the left side you can see on the flags advertising the Leibniz University. Leibniz invented the binary system and built one of the first calculating machine.

Eric

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)