Sunday with the 1943 and a couple other surprises

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

brad_in_omaha

My first time catching the new 1943 this morning. Also caught a couple CSX units and also a BN on a bridge that I don't think I have ever photographed a train on.

1. Here is my favorite from today near Mynard, Nebraska
20171105sc8a7368.jpg

2. Durham Museum
20171105sc8a7308.jpg

3. Durham Museum
20171105sc8a7320.jpg

4. Durham Museum
20171105sc8a7329.jpg

5. Caught a pair of CSX motors coming down the hill in downtown Omaha
20171105sc8a7340.jpg

6. One final photo of a BNSF Train crossing the Platte river south of Bellevue near Oreapolis.
20171105sc8a7382.jpg

Great shots, Brad! Stuck at work until noon today. Hoping she hasn't left North Platte by then but won't hold my breath.

UP 1943 is UP's College World Series display engine along with UP 9082. They were positioned this morning and I happened to see it unfold just by dumb luck. A few of my photos are posted on the thread College World Series if you're interested.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back