Seattle Sub Track Schematic/Diagram

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

pschuman21

Hello there fellow railfans and Foamers. I am wondering if anyone has or knows of a Track Schematic/Diagram of the Seattle Sub (mostly from Tacoma to Seattle)? Since the new 3rd main has been added from Auburn too Tukwila (except Kent) I have been wondering what the trackage is like now. I rode the Sounder the other day (5/8/17) from Auburn into Seattle and back, we mostly stayed on the "new" 3rd Main and it was really interesting. Been looking online to no avail on what the Track names are, the new CP's and such.

So if anyone has or knows where to find a Track Schematic/Diagram of what the Seattle Sub looks like know I would appreciate it. I mostly want this, so that I can build it into my 3d Sim.

One of the interesting changes beginning at Black River Junction (Renton) is the swap with Union Pacific and BNSF to eliminate the old MILW crossovers. I think that's mostly complete.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back