Reading and Northern Trip

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Kmaster2007

From Coal Tunnel, Winter Haven, Port Clinton, and Jim Thorpe.
GOPR2395.JPG
GOPR2414.JPG
My new video project6.jpg
My new video project7.jpg
My new video project62.jpg
My new video project63.jpg
My new video project64.jpg
My new video project65.jpg
My new video project66.jpg
My new video project67.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
second Batch of pictures

Attachments

• My new video project68.jpg
    My new video project68.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 355
  • My new video project69.jpg
    My new video project69.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 348
  • My new video project71.jpg
    My new video project71.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 357
  • My new video project72.jpg
    My new video project72.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 350
  • My new video project73.jpg
    My new video project73.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 359
  • My new video project74.jpg
    My new video project74.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 356
  • My new video project75.jpg
    My new video project75.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 338
  • My new video project76.jpg
    My new video project76.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 342
  • My new video project77.jpg
    My new video project77.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 355
Hump? What Hump??? OK, couldn't resist... I will agree although I am not a big fan of the high hood, but I still like them... We had a lot of GP38's here for the local jobs, but I don't know what they are using these days, it's been a bit since I've been trackside. Nice pictures...

I like the GP30's because that "hump" distinguished them from the hordes of near look-alike GP35/38/40's that roamed the rails back in the 70's and 80's. I still see rebuilt GP30's powering locals on the BNSF Scenic Sub mainline that runs through my town of Edmonds between Seattle and Everett. Hard to believe these units are over 55 years old and still running strong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EMD_GP30

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back