railbook

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

train95

http://therailbook.com/ its a new social network for railfans and trainlovers check it out and join im trying to reach 1000 users on there once i reach 1000 users im gonna put some railcams on the site which will allow people to watch trains live over the internet so please join and pass the site on to your railfan freinds and train loving freinds i also have a talk show about the railbook that airs every friday satrday and sunday night from 6pm to 630 eastren time the number to call in is 1 714 816 4634 theres a group on facebook called railbook talk show check that outhttp://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_140400059359164&ref=ts and here is the link to the railbooks facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Railbook/112521982158683

train95

Nah more like every week and I"m trying to get it up there. What i want to do with this site is not make just another facebook. i wanna make a new social network that will have railcams at different locations and have sound and chat and have the users tell me where they want new railcams. I also want to make MSTS and trainz downloads on the site.I want to also have the abilty to have users turn their youtube videos into dvds on there as well. I need at least 1000 users though before i can get advertisers on there so please join the site.and please pass the site on to your railfan buddys

Pat

Photo Critiques Welcome
Social networks are not my things but I wish you well. I do have a couple suggestions.

Take some time to eliminate the run on sentences. Many readers are going to quit reading your post when they have to back track to follow what you are saying.

Update your old post instead of a new one. You’ll keep you messages together and the reader can easily find everything you have had to say about Railbook.

Have something new and interesting to the readers to say when you post. Talk about your rail cams. Talk about a different group like the live steam group. You want the Railbook book subject to have some interest when it pops up and not be just the same old thing.

Eastern Railfan

Ferroequineologist
I'll piggyback on what Pat said. I've deleted numerous threads on this subject. One thread is enough. If we start seeing multiple threads on the same topic again, we're going to treat it as spam.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)