Präsentation for new User josy95 Germany

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

josy95

Hi there!

I would like to like to even imagine here.
My name is Thomas and I am from Germany. Former GDR, today announced the new federal states. There, from the resin. Am 55 years old and have been working for almost 38 years at the Harzquer- and Brocken Railway (to 1993 German Reichsbahn) as steam and diesel locomotive engineer and inspector.
I've also found this forum here are some pictures of the Harzquer- and Brocken Railway. This path should not be so unknown here in RAILROAD FORUM.
My knowledge of English is very bad, this text was translated using Google Translator to English. But I am working very hard to improve my English. For I will take a Trans Canada trip in a few years, thereby esenbahn much to see and experience. But would like to make a side trip to the USA and see there a lot of railroad.

Maybe then already too Big Boy 4014 in Action!

Fain would I to Canadian and / or American railway enthusiasts and of course very happy active railroad workers, but of course also veterans of the railroad! Meet. Quite simply, to talk very well. Meeting in person also welcome!

I now know uch not 100% if I've posted right here. Maybe someone can give me a correct tip!

Dear friends, I thank you first for your interest and request your understanding for my Googel- helplessness English! I would appreciate very post!

Greetings from the resin, from Ilse castle at the foot of the Brocken

Thomas

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back