Oops! We ran into some problems. Your content can not be submitted

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

JanezJr

Hi guys,

Newbie here.

At first my IP was rejected as spam risk at registration (first time out of a dozen or so forum registrations).

After I was let in and have managed to put together the text & uploaded 5 photos (none above 1Mb) with all the links and previewed it and corrected it , I have with great relief & pleasure pressed the “Post” button and I got the following greeting:

“Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.”

The content of the intended post is basically exactly the same as I have posted on a similar forum

(where I have been , judging by the huge response, obviously barking up the wrong tree)

Where did I cross the line ?

You haven’t crossed the line, it is the thousands of spambots that have come, registered, and immediately dumped tons of spam links and lurid photos onto the forum that have caused the restrictions we now have in place to be here.
Because of all that, you will need to make a number of conventional posts before being allowed to post photos, and nobody can make a lot of posts in a short period of time.
I’m sorry you are caught up in the restrictions, it’s not you, it’s not even us, it’s “Them”.

I just checked your permissions, and it looks like you should be able to post a photo. If you can’t it may be because you are using a format the forum doesn’t like. Try posting a photo in a jpeg format, in this thread if you would like, to make sure it “works”.
A1849FDC-3B21-4F2E-BC89-75D678A9E00B.jpeg

It am looking for the source etc of these boxcars (and other railcars) that were supplied by USAID to South VN railways in the 60s. Managed by VNR behalf of US Army.

Btw I was unable to edit the earlier post for the second time.

Would the multiple previewing/editing trigger the spam police ?

Also I have been newbie posting from Japan to US and Germany and never such issues

Last edited:
It us about looking for origins of these boxcars thst were supplied by USAID to South VN railways in the 60s.

Btw I was unable to edit the earlier post the second time.

Would the multiple previewing/editing trigger the spam police ?
In some instances there is a time limit on editing, there may also be a limit on total number of edits per post.
These were limits put in place to counter the bad actors, but sometimes the good people have to feel the restrictions.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back