NRHS Convention Section

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Bob

Forum Host
Staff member
I've added a new section for info and updates from the 2011 NRHS convention in Tacoma, WA. Since many of our forum members are from Tacoma, I anticipate you'll see lots of photos and info posted here.

I'll be posting live updates from the 4449 runs to and from Portland to help folks who may be chasing those trips. I'm hoping somebody will do the same for the Stampede Pass run.

If you have any info, photos or anything else related to the convention, please feel free to post it here.

Bob

Forum Host
Staff member
DISCLAIMER - This section is not approved or endorsed by the NRHS. Railroadforums.com is not affiliated with the NRHS, and while we support that group, nothing that is posted here should be construed as being an official statement from the NRHS unless it specifically states that on the posting.

The official website for Cascade Rails 2011 can be found here: http://cascaderails2011.com/

Any official notices will be posted there, usually on this page: http://cascaderails2011.com/changesandupdates.html

The intent of this forum is to provide a place to post photos and also real time (or nearly so) location info on some of the excursions.

p51

Marty, it runs on steam!
I remember at the Portland convention, you could send them photos for them to post on their website for each day. Hope they do that this year as so far I've gotten shots where I'm the only one at a specific location.

Bob

Forum Host
Staff member
I can't speak for the NRHS folks, but you can certainly post them here, and it will be quicker too, as you can even do it real time if you're so inclined.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)