North Creek NY : ‎September ‎14, ‎2013 Very special visitor came to run the rails!!!

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Alcomotive

Grandson of an ALCO bldr
North Creek NY : ‎September ‎14, ‎2013 Very special visitor came to run the rails!!! All pictures taken by me. A great day! Enjoy!

The Leviathan!
DSC08844.JPG
DSC08845.JPG
DSC08846.JPG
DSC08847.JPG
DSC08848.JPG
DSC08849.JPG
DSC08850.JPG
DSC08851.JPG
DSC08852.JPG
DSC08853.JPG

It was tough getting decent photos with all these people around....but I think I got a few good shots in.....

DSC08921.JPG
DSC08922.JPG
DSC08923.JPG
DSC08924.JPG
DSC08925.JPG
DSC08926.JPG
DSC08927.JPG
DSC08928.JPG
DSC08929.JPG

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back