May 2020 Photo Contest Voting

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Select your favorite photo, Scroll down to view the choices.

• Image 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Image 2

• Image 3

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Image 4

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Image 5

• Image 6

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Image 7

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Image 8

• Image 9

• Image 10

• Image 11

• Image 12

• Image 13

• Image 14

• Image 15

• Image 16

• Image 17

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bob

Forum Host
Staff member
Voting for the may 2020 photo contest. Poll will close on Monday 6/29/20

ContactSheet-001.jpg

View the full size images here:

Last edited:

Bob

Forum Host
Staff member
Sorry this took so long to post. I really wanted to have the images show up directly in the voting, so you could just click next to the image you want to choose. Sadly, it doesn't appear to be an option with the current software.

Bill Anderson

Hard to choose a favorite from so many good photos.
I hope photographers will get out and take photos to post up even though the contest is over. They make good virtual railfanning for those of us who are stuck at home during this pandemic.

RonWischer

Just questioning,
it's 7\1\2020 and and voting ended on 6\29\2020.
17 entries and only 10 people voted.
Looks like nothing is happening.
I assume the photo contests are pretty much done seeing there's no June or July contest posted.
Ron

Bob

Forum Host
Staff member
Ron, I'll post the winner shortly, but yes, given the underwhelming response for voting, apparently photo contests aren't of interest to the members. Some stuff works, some stuff doesn't.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)