Hi all!

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

Kwabbus

HI ALL!

ABOUT KWABBUS

KWABBUS is the name of my Newfoundlander dog. He is male, black, 11+ years old and weights about 75 kg. He is a retired search and rescue dog and the serious `hobby`I also have. He now watches when I start training my 15 months old FELLOW, a Leonberger dog.

We are members of the dutch team called:
DELTA REDDINGSHONDENGROEP. Short known as DRG.

ABOUT ME

My name is Wouter and I live in the Netherlands.
I collect primairaly CATERPILLAR scale models in scale 1:50 -1:48 for about 30 years now. It all started because my first job was working with CATERPILLAR in 1:1. Today I have a nice job as a scheduler in a Nucl. power plant and am I just sitting behind a desk and the only sand I see is a little dust on my office window. But I'm still a CAT lover!

Plans are in progress for making a nice diorama (size 1.5 x 4.5 meter) with a landscape in construction and the CATERPILLAR MTH freight set will go running trough it and a selection of various machines to make the picture complete.

I,m still looking for a lot of CATERPILLAR models from NZG, Conrad, EMD, CCM, Shinsei, Diapet or Norscot.
I also am looking for MTH railking train models from CATERPILLAR models.
I prefer MINT BOXED models, but the models must be MINT!
Besides that I'm looking for pictures and brochures from the 1:1 machines.
I hope I will start with my own website this year to display it all.
In the meanwhile you can find me most off the time on the DUTCH forum called BMF.

Do you have CATERPILLAR models for sale? Please contact me. I will check if your model is still a missing one in my collection and perhaps we can do business!

With friendly regards,

Wouter

Last edited by a moderator:

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)