Hello all!

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

OBTC 1909

Hello all! Been lurking here for a while, but hadn't taken the time to introduce myself. I'm Ken and I live in Illinois. I'm active these days over at the the modelrailroadforums site, but hadn't spent as much time here yet. My username is an ode to a small, unsuccessful railroad that was born in my home county back in 1909 and existed for 6 or seven years called the Oil Belt Traction Company.
I enjoy doing photography and video of train action and have been doing so for 5-6 years now. Most of what I've done has been with the Indiana Rail Road, CSX and NS, although I occasionally get the chance to shoot something else. I have train video on my YouTube channel. Also have some pics on Flickr, but not a lot right now. I need to start working on uploading my pics here as I have a lot more than what I currently have online.
I'm retired from my original career in law enforcement and now working in a national home improvement store as the electrical guy.
Ok, enough about me. Just wanted to say hi to everyone. Hope you all have a great day!
Ken

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back