[GER/SLO/HR] 2020 in 52 Pictures and Cabview´s

Railroadforums.com is a free online Railroad Discussion Forum and Railroad Photo Gallery for railroaders, railfans, model railroaders and anyone else who is interested in railroads. We cover a wide variety of topics, including freight trains, passenger and commuter railroads, rail news and information, tourist railroads, railway museums and railroad history.

BR 110

Hello,
I will show you, a lot of photos from 2020. For cabviews see below.

15th January

261 104 with a local freight train from Hannover Linden to Bad Salzdetfurth near Wesseln.

A half an hour later, the local service from Hildesheim to Bodenburg at the same place. 648 191 is one of eleven class 648 on this Network (Bünde-Löhne-Hamelin-Hildesheim and Hildesheim-Bodenburg). I work there as an engineer since March 2018.

Later we wait for freight trains at the railwayline Hannover-Magdeburg near Peine. 186 351 with a LKW-Walter-trailer-train to Poland.

5th February

193 827 with a Flixtrain from Leipzig to Aachen near Vornhagen, a small village between Hannover and Minden.

22th March

185 345 with a mixed freight train near Kirchhorst to Osnabrück.

My first DB-Vectron in Germany was 193 367. This train comes from Czech and the destination ist somewhere in the Netherlands. I take this Photo in Probsthagen (near Stadthagen).

186 942 with trailers near Peine.

24th March

101 105 with an IC from Bad Bentheim to Berlin near Rehren. I think nine passenger-cars for nine persones. The lockdown had a negativ impact on costumers. The passenger numbers collapsed by 70 to 80 percent.

648 181 with a local train from Löhne to Hildesheim behind Hessisch Oldendorf.

187 135 with a mixed freight train from Seelze to Saalfeld near Godenau.

648 188 with a local train from Hildesheim to Bünde near Osterwald.

5th April

151 170 from SRI-Railways with tankcars in Evesen near Minden.

The DB Museum with E40 128, 140 423, E03 001 and 103 113 from Koblenz Lützel (DB Museum) to Seelze.

9th April

185 228 with a local freight service from Hannover Linden to Göttingen in Elze.

15th April

A unknown 402 from Cologne to Berlin with red stripes in Probsthagen. Since 2020, die ICE´s get a green stripe.

21th April

186 272 from Lotos with tankcars from Poland to the Netherlands.

A unknown 402 from Berlin to Cologne near Vornhagen with green, red and without stripes ;-)

In the afternoon I wait near Achum for trains. 145 023 with a mixed freight train from Seelze to Hagen Vorhalle.

22th April

261 075 with a local freight train from Hannover Linden to Bad Salzdetfurth near Klein Düngen.

187 500 from HSL with cars to Bremerhaven near Groß Gleidingen.

162 002 (DB class 151) from Hectorrail near Sierße.

23th April

243 069 (ex RBH) from Delta-Rail with china-containers to Rheinhausen near Vornhagen.

7th May

225 073 with three passenger-cars near Vornhagen.

23th June

193 379 with a freight train to Minden near Achum.

101 030 with a IC from Berlin to Amsterdam near Rehren.

3rd July

265 010 with a local freight train from Hannover Linden (over Elze) to Hamelin near Hamelin.

13th July
In summer, I make a trip to Slovenia and Croatia. Our Hotel was in a small town near Koper. Koper is a bigger town at the Adriacoast and is the harbour-town from Slovenia. I visit the Istriarailway (Istria is a pensinsula in Slovenia and Croaia) from Divaca to Pula and the Koperramp.At first we visit the Istriarailway from Divaca to Pula. The freight service is closed in the last years and there was only local service in Croatia (three to six trains per direction) and on the slovenian side only one local train. In the summer, there are a fast train between Divaca and Pula.

711 003/004 with the fast train from Divaca to Pula near Rocko Polje.

The fast train is not very fast, in Kanfanar we have overtook them. So I can take another photo from this train in Kanfanar.

One hour later, 7122 012 with a local train from Kanfanar to Pula leave Kanfanar. In Kanfanar begins a second railway to Rovnji, this line was closed in the 60s.

7122 023 with a local train from Lupoglav to Pula near Borut. In the background you see the pre-signal from Borut. On this line, there was a lot of old signals.

14th July

541 003 at the Koperramp near the village Crnotice. Ore is one of the importants freight on this railway.

Later, we wait at the solvenian part of the Istriarailway for the local train from Buzet (HR, border) to Divaca. On this day, 711 004/003 was planed for this service. We take the photo near the station from Podgorje.

15th July

In the morning, I wait for a trains from Koper. 363 034 comes with tankcars. In the background you see the buildings from the harbour.

The village Crnotice have several photopoints. 312 001 with a local service from Koper to Ljubljana.

On this day, the freight service was very bad. So we drive to Podgorje for a photo from the local service from Divaca to Buzet. 715 120 arrived this station a few minutes later. After this photo, we drive back to Crnotice. I heard, that the „Almdudler-Taurus“ is coming from Koper.

541 013 „Almdudler“ (a austrian softdrink) with an ore-train.

A few minutes later, 383 054 (Czech number) from PKP Cargo with a containertrain.

16th July

363 012 with a mixed freight train in Crnotice. The weather on this day was not so good, so we drive to the beach.

17th July

Our last day in slovenia. A unknown 363 with tankcars near Crnotice.

1216 141 with a empty cartrain.

20th Septembre
On this day, we visit two museum railways. The first is the „Kaffkieker“, they operated the first und the third sunday in the month between Syke and Eystrup. The second one is the „Deutscher Eisenbahn Verein“ from Bruchhausen-Vilsen to Asendorf, a 1000mm and 8km long railway. Both clubs working together.

The GDT (Build in Kiel by MAK) with the first train of the day from Syke to Eystrup near Hoya.

The steamlocomotive „Hermann“ with the train from Bruchhausen-Vilsen to Asendorf near the station Vilser Holz. „Hermann“ was build from Hohenzollern in 1911 for the Kreis Altenaer Eisenbahn and was rescued in 1968 from the DEV.

The GDT with a train from Syke to Eystrup near Wachendorf.

The same train at the last streetrunning in Lower-Saxony in Uenzen.

In the afternoon, we wait near Hoya for the GDT to Syke.

A few kilometres away, we get this train a second time near Hoyershagen.

The last photo of this day was from T44. This railcar was build in 1950 from Talbot in Aachen and from 1950 to 1959 this railcar operated on the Kaldenkirchener Kreisbahn. From 1959 to 1981/82 this railcar operated on the Juister Inselbahn. I take this photo near Heiligenberg.

21th Sepembre

401 501 with a ICE from Hamburg to Frankfurt in Großburgwedel.

243 179 from Delta-Rail with a containertrain in Ahlten.

04th Novembre

101 090 with an IC from berlin to Amsterdam near Achum.

185 180 with a mixed fright train near Vornhagen. The first two passenger-cars was from Euroexpress.

143 963 (DB, was rent by Delta-Rail) with Crafter to the Netherlands.

Now the cabview videos

Voldagsen-Hildesheim:
Hildesheim-Bodenburg:
Hameln-Vlotho:
Bingen-Boppard (Rhine):

I hope you enjoy my article.

RailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back